Gain Insight Into Workforce Performance With Oracle HR Analytics
Oracle Human Resources Analytics integrates data from HR, financial and other enterprise systems and transforms it into 100’s of reports that enable actionable insight into how various factors impact workforce and business performance.
Oracle Financial Analytics Dashboards Include:
- HR Performance – Correlate financial measures with key workforce metrics to demonstrate HR’s strategic value in the organization and quantify the return of investment on HR and the workforce.
- Workforce Development- Provide better workforce planning with easy visibility to global staffing, retention and contingent labor usage, and improve workforce performance by focusing on internal mobility and talent development.
- Compensation – Monitor payroll costs, and spend on overtime, and variable compensation. Link compensation with performance; reward and retain high performers with potentials.
- Recruiting – A complete set of metrics measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire recruitment life cycle including post-hire employment. Better measure quality of hire, optimize candidate sourcing, analyze recruitment pipeline and ‘hire-to-retire’ process efficiency, and monitor vacancies and reduce time to fill.
- Learning Management – Assess learning offerings and how those programs affect employee performance and tenure, and monitor program enrollment and completion to understand how activity and completion affect quality of workforce.
- Leave & Absence –Monitor planned and unexpected absence events to gain greater insight into lost productivity, and measure absence events over time to highlight trends and exceptions.
Example Dashboard Pages – Click to Enlarge