A Patient Centric Experience
As healthcare providers are under increasing pressure to reduce costs, they are being challenged to improve patient engagement, quality and satisfaction while absorbing additional costs to comply with U.S. government mandates. Implementing the government’s meaningful use of electronic health records (EHR), improving patient information access accountable care will all bring long term benefits to the patient and the industry, yet they can be costly and painful to implement in the short term.
BizTech, in partnership with Oracle, can help ease the pain by providing a phased strategy to implement solutions that streamline processes, optimize resource utilization and provide continual analytics with insight to ongoing improvement opportunities.
Oracle In the Healthcare Provider Industry
- Maximize efficiency and reduce costs with secure, efficient business processes for service-line profitability, analytics, and planning and oversight
- Eliminate information gaps and improve the quality and continuity of care by seamlessly integrating information and processes
- Effectively manage both corporate and clinical risk and reduce maintenance costs by enhancing compliance with national and local regulations
- Actively manage long term condition patients to improve health awareness and patient satisfaction and enable population-based health initiatives
- Deliver and integrated view of clinical, operational, and financial data
- Improve quality of care and clinical outcomes through enterprise analytics